Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Here is a randomly pieced together update:
Today I had a Relief Society presidency meeting, so Julie watched the girls for a couple hours this morning. I hope we can go to the pool this afternoon. I never have enough time to do everything I want to in a day! I also need to make dinner still. We are flooded with swiss chard, beets, and cucumbers. Although most of the cucumbers are extremely bitter!  David says he thinks it's due to cross pollination. I am trying to eliminate refined sugar from my diet for a full year. It has been 9 days so far. The first few were when I had the most cravings, but I still have them occasionally. I have not been 100% perfect, either, and have had a couple bites of sugary foods. I think I am feeling better, though. Summer is doing it with me, and David is trying but not as fully committed. I am also trying to work out for 7 minutes every day, too, using an app. It's supposed to have the same health benefits to work out at a high intensity level for 7 minutes as exercising moderately for an hour.



No comments:

Post a Comment